The Fisherman Seafood trail, the company trademark, gives a unique experience of slow travel in the Westfjords. In our village nobody is in a hurry - except when it comes to fresh fish! Walking through this tiny village visitors get a glimpse of the life of the people that have built this self sustained community. While strolling the streets, there is also a few surprises on the way that get your tastebuds going. Here, at the edge of the arctic, the fish doesn't get any fresher. If you want to get the taste of the Icelandic small town lifestyle, the Seafood Trail gets you there.
- An informative, amusing and delicious tour. A must for every foodie lover.
- Easy walk outdoor, approximately 1,5 hour.
- At the end you will get to taste our traditional "Plokkfiskur"
- For bookings please email us email@example.com
Fisherman hotel offers single rooms, double rooms and family rooms with or without private facilities.
- Breakfast included.
- Free Wi-fi.
- Non smoking.
For your convenience we offer a pickup service from Ísafjörður airport.
Welcome to Fisherman bistro where guests can enjoy delicious food, both quality Fisherman fish and other dishes.
Opening hours 2022:
17. April - 17. May: 15:00 - 23:00
18. May - 31. August: 11:00 - 23:00
1. September. - 31. September: 15:00 - 23:00
Between 16:00 - 19:00 is a happy hour at the bar. 2 for 1 of beer on draft and wine.